On the right hand side are the services for each month. These will open in a new window.
The service sheets were produced by the Rector who retired in May 2020. The old ones are left purely for interest or reference!
WORSHIP IN THE CHASE BENEFICE DURING FEBRUARY 2021
During the current Covid lockdown, the government is allowing churches to be open for communal worship. After weighing up the situation, the churches in the Chase Benefice have decided jointly not to open their churches for services during January and February. However some of the churches in the Benefice do remain open to individuals for private prayer and contemplation. The situation will be kept under review.
How can I access worship at the moment?
There are a number of ways:
- You can join the national online services, streamed at 9am each Sunday. They are also available online afterwards.
- You can listen to a Sunday service on Radio 4 at 8.10am
- Songs of Praise is broadcast on BBC television on a Sunday, usually at 1.15pm but sometimes they change the time, so check the TV schedule.
- The Church of England Phone Church may suit you. Daily Hope offers music, prayers and reflections as well as full worship services at the end of a telephone line – and the call is free! The line is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044.
As we carry on with life under the threat of Covid, it’s easy to feel that life is pretty negative, so here are a couple of thoughts:
“Positive anything is better than negative nothing”.
Elbert Hubbard – writer and philosopher
“Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better”.
- Harvey Mackay – author and columnist
- Next >>